sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

To myself

I feel so bad right now...
I left him go, my best friend.
He was too much important for me. I need him.
He just suddenly appeared in my life and he change it.
For good of course. 
No one says life is easy. It wont ever be. 
Because that would be perfection.
And perfection doesnt exist. 
Told him wasn't my intention, just wanted  not to make him sad.
(Im sorry, really sorry) but he wont be there anymore.
Tired for the same dramma story, the same reason, the same tears...
Maybe... he was right all the time and I didnt want to admit it.
I  can almost see it. My heaven, my paradise.
Too fuzy for the darkness and my tears. 
But it is there, somewhere.
Anyway,  I wish I can change everything.
I really wish it. Try it again
"Hello, this is me... and no, I dont like to share my life."
Didnt fall in love this time, but he just had to leave because of my fault.
Now? To no one, just empty words.
Hide, hide it more, more, more!
Maybe tomorrow could be so late. 
ps: Never give up, please, never do it.


Once upon there was a girl... and ... she didn't make it.
Change the ending. 
Okay.
This girl was smart and she realized that sometimes she wouldn't make it, but trying harder, she will.
We don't know what is her next move. Wish she is okay. Lonely, but okay.
She will be stronger right?
Oh yes, very much. She just learned an important life lesson. She will be... soon or later.