I have been thinking about life and death. Today I was in a funeral and it was so hard for me. We, especially we teenagers, don’t appreciate life until a tragedy happens.
I felt terrible and I in shock. Until that moment I understood everything. We think like if we could be the three I: immortals, invincibles and incredibles. So stupid isn't it?
We think life is forever, health is for the rest of the life.... but we are blind because in no matter when we can loose everything once we had. Special moments, youth, family.... life.
How important is life for you? We dont have the rest of ours life insured. Life its to short. So, dont regret about what you have done, about your mistakes, hates, jealousy. Forgive everyone and spend what you have doing the best of you. Always. We will be dead soon or later.
We think life is forever, health is for the rest of the life.... but we are blind because in no matter when we can loose everything once we had. Special moments, youth, family.... life.
How important is life for you? We dont have the rest of ours life insured. Life its to short. So, dont regret about what you have done, about your mistakes, hates, jealousy. Forgive everyone and spend what you have doing the best of you. Always. We will be dead soon or later.
